My Foraging Journey – a journal or recording your foraging finds.
This books allows you to record what you have found and includes:
- Common Name
- Botanical Name
- Weather when found (particularly useful for mushrooms!)
- Edible/useful parts
- Location (So you can go back for this next year!)
- Lookalikes (so you don’t forget what to watch out for)
- Your own rating stars or usefulness, taste and danger/difficulty.
- Month found in (when you can expect to see it again!)
- Space for a picture drawing or photograph to be added.
- And a more detailed noted page or anything extra you want to add to help your learning journey.
Log and map your learning carefully, in a satisfying and easy to use way so you can keep coming back to the plants you know and help you to remember them. Also helps you to go back to the same spots next year for a reliable forage experience.