This project has now been completed.
Thanks to partial reallocated funding from the Selly Oak NNS we were able to set up a Sanitiser Refill Station for local indviduals in need of regular sanitiser.
A total of 25L of sanitiser handed out locally
- 5L Given to Ashtree Pharmacy
- 5L Given to Spring to Life/Mother Gardens/Fruit and Nut Village Stirchley
- 9L Given to local families and key workers
- 1L Given to Creative Coffee Hub for thier Key Worker weekly prize.
- 5L Given to Bournville Clean Kilo
- 1L Given to Kensington Hotel for Refugees